Welcome to Lincolnshire Community Foundation
The County’s leading independent grant maker.
Building endowment to deliver positive impact both now and in the future.
Lincolnshire Community Foundation’s vision is to create a county of thriving places where the people that live in them are healthy, happy, resilient and empowered.
We want to promote cohesive communities leading to a better quality of life and equality of opportunities for all, so that people are encouraged to contribute to society and fulfill their potential.
The change we have seen...
Lincolnshire Visual Intelligence System
By giving what you can to the Lincolnshire Community Foundation you will be helping community groups to address vital local needs. 100% of the money individuals give will be used towards the cost of
- Food for families, older people and those who are vulnerable
- Volunteer training and out of pocket expenses
- Supporting families on low or reduced income
- Supporting people with mental health issues
- Telephone befriending services for those who are isolated
- Advice and support for those in need (benefits, income, housing etc)
- Support for the homeless and vulnerable